Ryan M. Woodley, MD conducts diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseases and pathologies of the female reproductive system. He is engaged in planning and managing pregnancy, treating patients with tumor processes of the genital organs, patients with prolapse and prolapse of the genitals, and performs minor gynecological operations. He is a participant of international congresses and numerous seminars on the treatment of endometriosis, uterine myomas, infertility, gynecological endocrinology
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center (Residency)
“Ultrasound diagnosis in obstetrics and gynecology” (2001)
“Laparoscopy in gynecological practice” (2002)
“Assisted Reproduction” (2013)
- Treatment of patients with infertility: medication; operative (reconstructive laparoscopic surgery on the uterus and its appendages; hysteroresectoscopy of the uterus lesions); examination of a couple for infertility, preparation for IVF, management of pregnancy after IVF; planning and management of pregnancy;
- Treatment of patients with tumor processes of the genital organs: laparoscopic surgery (for uterine myomas; endometriosis; ovarian tumors), abdominal surgery.
- Treatment of patients with prolapse and prolapse of the genital organs: plastic walls of the vagina, vaginal hysterectomy, TVT-O installation, minor gynecological surgery.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology