In 1986, he joined the practice of OB/Gyn Associates. He continues to see a wide variety of patients, and his special interests include High Risk Obstetrics and Infertility.
Since 1999, Dr. Jacobs has consistently been recognized and awarded as one of Washingtonians “Top Docs”.
He is active in the medical community, as he chaired The Holy Cross Hospital Gyn Surgery Peer Review from 2005-2007 and served on the Board of Holy Cross Hospital.
His love of medicine and teaching remains strong – He is currently on the teaching faculty of the Department of OB/GYN of the George Washington University School of Medicine, preceptor of 3rd year OB/Gyn students. He continues to be recognized by his colleagues and students, winning the voluntary teaching faculty.
Dr. Jacobs’ dedication to his community and academic institutions remain his top priorities. He serves on the Board of Directors Of the Alumni Association of the University Of Maryland School of Medicine, and remains active in the GW School of Medicine Alumni Association.
The love of the practice of medicine is embedded in Dr. Jacobs’ DNA – two of his daughters, Erica & Lauren, are currently medical students, and the third, Allison, focuses on psychology.
- Medical School – University of Maryland
- George Washington University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Holy Cross Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and Publications
- Washingtonians “Top Docs”
- Holy Cross Hospital Gyn Surgery Peer Review
- Board of Holy Cross Hospital
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Board Member at Holy Cross Hospital
- Teaching award of the 3rd year students in 2014